Thursday, October 1, 2015

Mobilink 3g packages - the best 3g offer

Hey there
When I first started using 3g on Mobilink, it was great as it offered 7Gb of 3g data for 7 days. And the good thing was it cost only Rs 60. I would download movies torrent all night and enjoy. But the bad thing, they soon closed this offer.
I searched the Mobilink website to look for any good substitute offer but there wasnt any. I really began to hate it as other network providers (telenor, ufone) had a lot better 3g packages.
Then one day, as I was discussing it with one of my friend, I came to know this awesome offer.
This was his text
" *117*77# ye hai super weekly package.2.5 gb for week.aur rat 2 bjy sy sbha 9bjy tk free..downloading rat ko kr lo..hafta chal jata hai.130 Rs."
Thats amazing. God bless you my friend. I dont get it why Mobilink dont want their customers to know about such offers. May be they dont want to rush people consuming all their data. Whatever, now you know it, avail this offer before it goes out too.
Stay blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment