Monday, May 11, 2020

ScrewSoft Review for Screen Casting and Youtube video making Software Camtasia


1. Why this Article?

There are many reasons for it. I have been asked a lot about it. How we edit our videos? Which cameras we use? Which editing Software we employ? How to join videos togehter? How to volume balance in videos? And God knows a lot of other similar questionss. So this is my one post dedicated to this. I hope it answers a lot of your questions. And this is not a tutorial about How to do such stuff instead its kind of a Review for the Software. The software being Camtasia that we use so profoundly.


2. What is Screen Casting?

It is the fancy name for recording your screen. When I fist thought of teaching the stuff I knew to people, I wanted it to be as clear as possible. A good guide is one that the second person can view as a first person. When the topic is about Computers the best way one can learn is to actually see the other person screen clearly. So there came the softwares which recorded your screens while you do the stuff you are doing as it. Then this recorded screen can be converted into video and then shared with other person. Thats casting to other people. So the name goes The Screen Casting Software.


3. Common options available for Screen Casting?

There are a lot of options now available in the market. Adobe has its own. Filmora provides a very awesome product. And then comes Camtasia. All of them are wonderful and amazing. They all perform well. Adobe and Filmora are a little heavier as they are more high  performing and take your RAM. 

4. Why Camtasia?

While answeing this question, I want to remind you again its my perspective. So the Disclaimer is here before you make any comments about what is best and what is secondary. Its all my opinion and you have all the rights to have your opinions that differ from me. I started with Camtasia when I first initiated making videos. And it was so easy to learn that I never was able to shift to other medias. I learnt it like I meant it. I was fully submerged in it. And it gave me all I wanted with it. So it worked best for me. And thats why Camtasia is here being written in our blog.


5. What can Camtasia do?

Recording

All the basics. Starting from recording your Screen. It records without any blinking lights here and there. There is no special tag hanging down from anywhere. There are many options for recording which part of your screen you like. You can record whole of your screen. You can record part of your screen. The part which you favour definitly. You can have multiple dimensions option available. SD, HD, Ultra HD, and by that I mean 480p 720p and even 1080p recording options. 

Can Camtasia record 4K Video?

At the time of writing this article, Camtasia doesnt offer the feature of recording your screen in 4K format. You can import a 4K video and work on it but that will demand a heavy turmoil on your PC work. This means your computer might slow down a bit. Working might take more time as compared to when you are working normal formats. So the answer to whether I can record 4k is simple no for the while.

Can I record Audio for recording?
 
Yes audio can be recorded. It can record with a mic. You can attach a professional mic or use computer or laptops own one. Computer sounds are also recorded.
 
What are my Editing Options?

Once you have done your recording, you will be taken to the editing window. You need to save your work at this time. If you click save, it will create a copy of your recorded screen in your computer. The edited version is saved separatly from this. So you can always start anew from the main recording. The Editing features we will discuss in our new article. This article is getting lengthy.  So, Keep tuning to this blog and wait a little until we publish the Editing Features article. During that time you can visit our channel any time from the link below and learn a lot of other things from there.

Create and Publish Option? 

Once you are done editing, done your recording, done your audio management, adding your background music, making intro and outro; the next part comes of finalizing the video and make a format ready to view. At this point you will first save your project. That will be in Camtasia format. Then you will publish it. Many formats are available. mp4, avi; you can even use flash options. Add the title, add the descriptions, make a water-mark of your video and finally publish it. The software will first render your video then verify and complete it. You will then be taken to your newly created video. Finally!

Green Sheet? 

Yes option is there. If you use green sheeth for your video making, you can add a professional background to your videos of your choice. It works perfectly fine. 
And it looks amazing. We will write about it in an article. Subscribe and wait. Sure!!

Intro and Outro? 

Templates are availabe free to use. Both for Intro and Outro. You can add them to your video, modify them, add your own text to them. Its basically your creativity level. Its upto you how far you go. The boundaries are far away. Open battleplace. You are the rider going to places never visited before
 


Final Words

Camtasia is awesome like we say in Urdu : Bhai! kia he baat hai. Make use of it if you want to create professional looking videos with high quality content. The thing here is to make content that is different from others in a unique way.  Visit our channel by clicking the banner down there and make comments. Competition is tough so make something that competes the market at higher levels. May the God be with you.




10 comments:

  1. Dude; This unique website is the best – Gulvafslibning | Kurt Gulvmand ! Just how did you cause it to be appear this very good … Regards Flash Website Builder how to invert colors on iPhone 12

    ReplyDelete
  2. An intriguing discussion may be worth comment. I believe that you can write regarding this topic, it will not be a taboo subject but usually people are insufficient to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers how to create your own cryptocurrency in 15 minutes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Respect to website author , some good selective information . 마사지

    ReplyDelete
  4. An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little bit evaluation on this. And he in reality ordered me breakfast due to the fact I discovered it for him.. smile. Consequently allow me alter that: Thanks for the deal with! Having said that yeah thanks for spending the time to chat about this, I really feel strongly about it and adore reading additional on this topic. If possible, as you turn into expertise, would you mind updating your weblog with additional details? It?s quite useful for me. Giant thumb up for this internet page publish! 스웨디시

    ReplyDelete
  5. As soon as I found this internet site I went on reddit to share some of the love with them. 셔츠룸

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. เกมพนันยอดนิยม

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. วิธี ดู เค้า ไพ่ บา คา ร่า

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spot i’ll carry on with this write-up, I must say i think this website requirements additional consideration. I’ll probably be once more to read much more, many thanks that info. https://saratogapartnership.org/

    ReplyDelete